13 September 17
How To Connect The Controller
Welcome to Light Stream™ Select 'GET STARTED' from the main menu. Scan controller QR code Plug the controller into the wall to provide power to the device.
Scan the QR code on the back of your controller. Manually setup controller If scanning the QR code did not work, or you would prefer to manually enter in the controller ID, select 'Continue without scanning'.
You can find the controller ID number directly under the QR code on the back of your controller. NOTE:
You must enter the controller ID just as shown. Please use capital letters, and pound sign when entering in controller ID manually.
Select 'Continue' Finish controller setup Name your device.
You have successfully setup your controller. TROUBLESHOOTING: CONNECTION ISSUES?
- If you're having difficulties re-connecting to the controller after it is set up, try the below steps to fix the problem.
1. Turn off phone Bluetooth, then back on. Unplug the controller, then plug it back in. Then, try connecting again.
2. Restart your iPhone, unplug the controller, then plug it back in. Then, try connecting again.
3. Close down the Light Stream™ app, reopen the app and set up the controller again by scanning the QR code. Then, just name the controller. WHERE ARE CONTROLLER SETTINGS STORED?
- Controller settings are NOT stored on the Light Stream™ Controller, they are stored on your iPhone.
If your setting up the Light Stream™ System for someone else, all of the setting you make during setup will NOT transfer to the homeowners iPhone.
You must help them setup the Light Stream™ System on there iPhone or simply use there phone for the initial setup to avoid this issue.